Can't access components from library: “Error loading data from the server”

At the moment I can’t access any component from my parts library. It says “Error loading data from the server”. This was working just a few days ago, what happened?

I’m having the same issue

1 Like

I first noticed this problem early Monday morning Nov. 21. I was using it late last week. I reported the problem to Andrew Smith, who has notified dev ops. Upverter/Altium is now aware of the problem. My guess is the parts database crashed or is corrupted. Its not just the your library but the entire Upverter parts library that is inaccessible, as only generic components appear in the parts menu.

Could you guys please post (or DM me) with details of the errors you’re seeing? At the moment I can’t reproduce the error because I don’t have a part library.

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew,
I must be an idiot as I can’t figure out how to DM you… so a posting we shall go…

I’ve attached a screenshot of the error message. It’s reproducible when using the Classic Circuit Editor. Just create a new product and try searching for a component to add to the schematic.

I get the same error message as @codiak.

Hey guys,

Thanks for getting me the info. Our dev ops team is on it. They’re working to bring things back up but it might not be until Monday. I apologize for the delay, I’ll keep you posted if I hear anything else.

Thanks,

Andrew

1 Like