Upverter Modular - Request a new Upverter Module

CAN WE ADD A MODULE NOT YET IN UPVERTER?

Absolutely. We are always adding new modules and components in Upverter.

I WANT THIS PART NUMBER – CAN YOU ADD IT IN Upverter?

That’s an excellent question, we can probably add it BUT we need you to do a few things.

1. Signup for a Upverter account. This will show that you have tried playing around with the tool and understood what it is.
  2. Create and save a design as close to what you need as possible.
  3. Contact us at support@upverter.com with as much information as possible about your request.

IS IT FREE?

Not always. Our engineer will review your design and list of requested modules and customization. Then, we will let you know if we could add it for free or how many engineering hours we would charge for the request.

WILL THE NEW MODULE BE PRIVATE?

Not always. It will be private for minimum a month but it will eventually be released for everyone to use once we’ve confirmed working.

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE YOU TO ADD IT?

Depending on the complexity of the module, it could be within the day or week. Usually, we prioritize requests from Upverter users ready to buy a board.

Note

Requested modules won’t get the same testing as any of our existing, available modules. Moreover, it might take more than 3 weeks (around 4 or 5 weeks) to get the boards to you. Please understand that when you request for a module, it will be our first time working with it and can’t guarantee it will work the first time. We will do our best but no promises.

Can I create a custom module in Dashboard | Upverter in my personal account and then use it in Upverter | Modular Electronics Design?
Either I keep it private or make it public.

At this point, the Upverter circuit designer and Upverter modular are two separate tools. You won’t be able to import circuits from one into the other. We’ll let you know as new features are made available.