Techniques to make a grid efficiently?

I’ve got a design with a large grid of identical components (4x4 initially, but I want to do 24x24 soon).
Think of a phased array or a led display as an example of a similar project - each point needs basically identical footprint but each row and column needs to be connected to a separate external pin.
Here’s an example:
https://upverter.com/ubiome/0024de973c8e3a38/uBiomeHex/

I thought I could simplify the design by making each gridpoint a module with the necessary passives and the footprint laid out, so they’d be easy to import.
The actual layout would be a pain in the butt, I’m sure, but can be made easier by making an appropriately sized grid, I think. The problem I currently have is that I can’t seem to copy-paste the modules. Carefully clicking 16 times so the schematic is clean is not ideal to make an 4x4 grid. For a 24x24, I definitely don’t want to click 576 times just to place the components, on top of clicking 2x times that to connect the two wires.
Do you have any suggestions for how I can more easily make a large grid layout? At least is there a way to copy-paste modules, since ctrl-c, ctrl-v doesn’t seem to work?
Thanks!

Hi Nathan,
At this time, there is no copy-paste for modules.

However, you could create a module containing your grid of modules (or a row of the modules) and make a few instances of those.