I've just found something that looks like a nasty bug in gerber and NC drill exports. When I looked at my export in gerber viewer (and I'm really lucky I did that) I saw one (and only one) element on the board is rotated by 180 degrees. I mean: the footprint copper and drills were at wrong places. Then I took that element and rotated it in the layout editor . That generated tons of layout errors but the export was correct.
To upverter.com staff: I'm talking about my project named "kwiatki", the current version exports correctly (while it looks as incorrect) and 2 versions earlier the project looks ok but exports incorrectly.