Remove tutorial board

Hi,

Is there any way to remove the tutorial board from the dashboard?

Is there any way to structure projects into folders or something in the dashboard?

3 Likes

I suspect there is not a way to remove the tutorial board. There are ways to remove a project and to rename a project where one is the owner or has editorial privileges. The tutorial board is ‘owned’ by upverter, so I think only upverter personnel can remove it. I looked at the tutorial, as I would for a project I have access to, and looked in the area where one normally would have a link to click in order to delete the project, and the tutorial board has a different setup. There is no ‘delete’ button or link as there is on projects that I can access (am an owner or an editor).

Now I might be wrong, perhaps someone in upverter land knows more than I do about this. But those are my suspicions - it cannot be removed by you.

Hi Zebiolo,
The tutorial design does seem to be stuck there, doesn’t it? I will ask the dev team whether this is a feature or a bug. The design does not propagate to any team you create so one solution is to create a team of which you are the only member. Leave your personal dashboard alone and you won’t see it.

The idea of creating subfolders within the dashboard would be an interesting feature. I will add it to the wishlist.

1 Like