Pour issue with newly updated upverter

I have the same issue, but somehow you can access your design if you fork it.

1 Like

That’s extremely helpful!
Thanks a lot kjeldsm
Regards,
Wade

Wade,
Your design should be fine now. Sorry for inconveniences,

kjeldsm,
your design should also be fine now.

When the pour is not connected to anything it considered to be a “dead copper” and got removed with islands removal. If you connect it to a net, and place a PTH the pour will be handled by the engine.

1 Like

Aha! I guess an empty set of points is a logically consistent but surprising behaviour for a disconnected pour where island removal is enabled. But it’s quite startling - it might result in similar bug reports from others in future…

FWIW, the actual behaviour doesn’t appear to be an empty set/null pour, but a failed pour with a blue border showing as ‘un-poured’ on the constraint violation list. Intentional? (Perhaps friendlier that a genuinely empty set happening, as it’d be quite hard to ‘visually select’ an entirely empty pour.)

Hi nalivaiko,
Thanks for your reply.
There is another issue in design 544fc9025cccdad2.
When “Drill Chart CSV-formatted drill chart” is to be exported, I’ve got the following.

500 Server Error

There was an error processing your request.

Can this be resolved?
Regards,
Wade

Wade, we are on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@WeiDaZhang - Hi Wade, just checking that all is working now. Thanks

I still have issues with both by GND pour, I continuously get "The tool experienced an error"and then the design reloads. Here my design ID: 413e253dafb50271

Hi Stefan - do you get this error only when you perform a polygon repour? We will investigate.

Also in the meantime could you please check with a different browser like chrome or firefox.

Thanks

None of my designs are pouring, always get the error failed to calculate pour shapes, even in the ones that the pour worked before.