Poly2tri script prevents design from opening and crashes browser

I’ve reached the end of one of my designs and have created a pour to act as my ground plane on the top copper of my board, however after deciding to add a second plane to the bottom copper the whole design has become inaccessible!

Every time I go to open the PCB of the design now, the UI gets as far as ‘Reticulating splines’ then I get an alert from Firefox saying:

"A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue.

Script: https://cdn.upverter.com/stati…js/poly2tri.min-e5b68651.gz.js:2"

Sometimes this occurs for anything that’s slow to load so I’ve ignored it and left the computer to it, however last night I left the computer overnight to see if it would open the design and the browser had simply crashed. The pour feature has always seemed a little inconsistent to me, but this is me trying to access my Thesis project and it’s completely stonewalling me.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? It’s completely destroyed my confidence in this software! I’m using Mac OS 10.11.5, tested with both Firefox 47.0.1 and Safari 9.1.1, Java 8 Update 101.

Can you please send your design ID and we will take a look

fc4d236cf8723bc0

Thanks for checking it out

Any luck? I haven’t noticed any changes?