Is there a way to control zoom step in schematic editor?

Does anyone know if there is a way to control zoom step in schematic editor? The current one feels a bit too coarse for me.

No, there isn’t a way to control zoom step in the schematic editor. What zoom levels are you looking for? We can consider adding them.

Well, it’s hard to tell, I usually play with such setting in other CAD tools to get a satisfactory result. Perhaps adding twice as many zoom levels would be sufficient for me but other users might complain.

In general it would be really great to be able to control zoom step as a percentage of the current zoom level. E.g. if zoom step factor is set to 1.2 and current zoom level is 100% then the next zoomed-in level would be 120% (or the next zoomed-out level would be 83%). Current minimum and maximum zoom levels seem OK for me

1 Like

OK, I’ve filed a feature request ticket for this.

Thank you, @cyu_qu !

I sounds like you are using the zoom selections from the button on the bottom of the sheet.

I’d like to know if there is a way to control how much the zoom changes when I use my mouse scroll wheel. It seems to jump from “way too big” to “way too small” with a single nudge of the scroll wheel. As a result, I typically have to use “way too big” and do a lot of panning around.

Is mouse zooming tied to the button zoom levels, some mouse setting, or something else?