How? Remove a duplicate pour

We have a PCB where we did a Bottom Pour and a Top Pour.
For some reason, we have two Bottom Pours. In order to finish the PCB (we were on a schedule), and we could not figure out how to delete one of the two bottom pours, we chose at that time to live with it. We simply made the two bottom pours identical, then Gerber-ized the file and sent it. However, now that we are cleaning it up, enhancing it, and will implement fixes from debugging the PCB, we want to eliminate (remove, delete, etc.) one of the two Bottom Pours. We only need one.

Anyone know how to do this? We could not find anything in Upverter.
We are relatively new to upVerter - still learning things.

Why not simply delete it?

When you say ā€œsimply delete itā€ what do you mean.

I can unpour it, if that is what you mean by ā€˜deleteā€™. But I am not talking about that. I am talking about taking the second Bottom Pour out of the pour section so it does not appear anymore. I donā€™t need two Bottom Pour layers.

Still have this problem. Anyone have any experience with this, can tell me how to delete a second pour as described above?

When you have the pour you wish to remove selected, press del or click the ā€œdeleteā€ icon (trash bin) and it will be removed from the design. If you are having trouble selecting it, when you have the selector tool active, click filter -> all -> pours and then click on the pour (or the outline of the pour if itā€™s been unpoured). Make sure you have the bottom layer active - click on ā€˜Bottom Copperā€™ in layers - when you do this.

1 Like

Excellent. Had to try a few things to do what you suggested, but finally got the second bottom pour deleted. I only have one now. Thanks much. Your suggestion worked.

1 Like

That was what I meant by ā€˜simply delete itā€™. Sorry for not writing it out as specifically as @keith-lee-gstix did!