How do I move a project to a different team?

It used to be Upverter asked me constantly if I wanted to put a project into a team. Now that I want to move a project, I cannot figure it out. It’s gotta be something simple.

-Chard

Hi, you can transfer your project from tool

Awesome! That was easy. Thank you rvaniuta3.

This doesn’t seem to work if the project is already transferred to a team. It only works if its not assigned to any team. How do I move it from one team to another?

1 Like

I have this same issue as duncan-hps. I need to move a project from 1 team to another.

Is it possible to transfer or copy a project from one team to another? The solution in the original post doesn’t work anymore.

That’s the simplest way to transfer project to the team! no other option is that simple and straightforward. It’s like you asked for master thesis help and got the assistance from a professional without waiting in the queue or without wasting time!

There seems to be a problem with this if a project has already been transferred to a team. The only way to make it work is to not assign it to any teams. Could you please tell me how I can move it from one team to another?