Error on adding module to schematic

I’ve created a module, and every time I go to the module window in the schematic editor the tool reports an error and restarts. I’ve tried two different computers and two different browsers. Anyone else having this issue and any work arounds?

1 Like

Yes lots of us have experienced this. No reply from upverter.
I’m not aware of any workaround at the moment.
Perhaps you can not use modules for now, although this is not ideal.

Same here, fails on Safari and Chrome on Mac…

Hi all,
Just waking up old support threads here. I’m wondering if anyone is still experiencing this? Any information you can provide regarding the bug would be appreciated. For example, are these particularly complex modules? Do you get a script timeout message? Are you able to load the module from your dashboard?
Thanks everyone.

Hello…in my case I recently saw that the plan square can not be utilized in a module. Is that likewise something known? Since I think it is fundamentally the most importat place where it should work: If you have a module you need to copy multiple times you additionally need the module to be copied. Furthermore, doing that in module, thus adding chain of importance in the schematic, makes it such a lot of simpler to peruse. Is it a component expected to be added?

Hi Lev,
could you clarify what you mean by a “plan square?”

Thanks,
Keith