Concierge upgrade part doesn't do anything

Is there some special magic that I need to conjure when clicking “upgrade” in the concierge sub nav? It doesn’t do anything 80% of the time.

This is slightly maddening :slight_smile: Not sure what I’m doing wrong but I’m clicking on the “Upgrade” box on each part and it does absolutely nothing except send an http request.

Hi @ekeyser, if this is still happening in your design, can you send us the design id/url? We are aware of update issues and while we are currently working on a permanent fix, we can force the update manually in the meantime. If the design is private, you may email the information to us.

Thanks - it fixed itself yesterday.

I’m having the same problem. Sometimes if i cross my fingers when I click upgrade it takes, otherwise i’m just a cocaine starved monkey.

This weekend we deployed the fixes to overhaul the backend messaging. This should fix the “update” buttons periodically being unresponsive. Updates should happen right away now.

Sounds good. Thanks for the update.

Just an fyi but it appears that the concierge services still has the same behavior as before. Just letting you know.

Is there a particular design + part you’re seeing this happen for? I can go investigate why it’s not updating.

Sure do you mind if I send an email to support? It’s not a public design yet and just want to limit advertising the design id.

By all means. Anything that you don’t want to discuss on the forum can be emailed directly. You can email me directly stephen.hamer@upverter.com.