Concierge Symbol Quality

Not impressed with the symbols generated by the concierge recently.
It seems that whoever is making those parts is unfamiliar with the most basic conventions such as where pin1 is and how connector pins are numbered.

The last few parts they have made for me had pin1 in the upper right (where pin2 should be) and increasing clockwise (should be pin1 in the upper left and counter-clockwise). Also they number dual row header pins like ICs instead of keeping even pins on one side and odd pins on the other.
Here are the parts in question: LT6016IMS8#PBF, 0015910140, M20-8760542R, 54202-G0805LF, 54202-G0805LF.
Is there any standard the concierge adheres to for part creation?

Thanks,
Steve

One of the issues I constantly see that is annoying is a pin1 marker dot on the silk screen for non polarized parts (like standard SMD caps).

One of the biggest selling points for this site is the quality of the parts concierge and not having to worry about symbols/footprints, but this makes me worry.

I actually like the polarized res and cap footprints. If you follow the convention that pin1 of the cap gets connected to the higher of the two voltages, then it gives you a clue which net is which when you are probing or doing rework without referring to the layout.

Hi Steve, thanks for pointing this out. All of the parts in your list have been fixed. Please take a look and send us an email (support@upverter.com) if there are any issues. We’ll sort it out right away.

And yes we follow a comprehensive standard for part creation that covers things like Pin-1 silkscreen markers and pin-placement for header symbols. I’ve given feedback to the creator who worked on your parts. If you ever have an issue with a part, you can double click its schematic symbol to open the Inspector, click the ‘Part Page’ button to visit the part page, then click the ‘Report Error’ button in the top right. We’ll look at it as soon as possible.

Thanks for your feedback!