Hey-O! Our pals at Grobo are hiring a Software Lead.
Do you love building and creating amazing programs? Do you eat and breathe code? Are you ready to be the driver of a food revolution?
As the Software Lead, you will develop a robust database that contains plant growth information that receives and manipulates environmental data from each of our hardware units. You will need the drive to build and manage a strong team in order to lead rapid innovation efforts to change the face of food and technology.
Also, your typical day might include:
- Establishing and reviewing our software architecture.
- Building a robust and secure database.
- Developing a web app and a mobile app.
- Programming algorithms.
- Working with the electrical team to establish communication between the software and electronics.
- Working with advisors and contractors to refine UX and UI.
- Communicating with the electrical, marketing, and horticulture team to create the most beautiful, practical, culture changing tech product that this world has ever seen.
- A university or college degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- Extensive experience with creating robust databases.
- Experience with developing algorithms.
- Stellar communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A driven personality and can work independently.
- A joy for coding on your free time, with projects to show.
- A passion for user experience.
The job posting can be found at Angel List