This is a little wifi platform I’ve been developing to enable the creation of a bunch of cheap, always-on sensors. Sorry, my layout has gotten pretty messy - I’ll probably redo it for the next rev. (At this point, I’m still throwing ideas against the wall!) I’ll also be removing the linear regulator and one of the USB connectors.
- Do you think it would be valuable to have an onboard processor to enable USB bootloading and debugging?
- I should be able to fit this on the back of the board and keep it totally optional
- Any thoughts on having a MicroUSB connecter versus a PCB connector?
- Do you see any value in preserving ESP-01 capability?
- Would you prefer specific footprints for a handful of sensors or a prototyping area to allow for greater flexibility?
- What other capabilities would you want from a module like this?
Questions and criticisms welcome!