Multi-page Eagle imports

I have mentioned this to support via the online chat but I think it’s better to start a list of things I would like to see fixed or enhanced in Upverter

Currently multipage imports tend to overlap each other. This needs to be fixed at a minimum

Hey Glenn,

I want to make sure I understand you – can you attach an example import that’s doing this? Then we can see exactly what you mean. If it needs to stay private, email it to support@upverter.com.

Thanks!

Anandh

Hi Anandh, here is the link to my latest attempt at an import. Let me know if you need a copy of the actual import file

Edit: oops - will also send a copy to you - https://upverter.com/a2retro/bbda532ea73a40e2/Uthernet-II-AIO-Rev-3/

Hey Glenn, the URL didn’t come through. Can you try again? And yes, we’ll need a copy of the file you’re trying to import. Thanks!

Hi Anandh, here are my files.

Thanks

Glenn

Thanks, we’ve got it now, will keep you posted.

Hey Glenn, we’ve deployed the fix and your design should be importing correctly now. Give it a try and let us know if you continue to have issues.

Thanks for your patience!

Anandh

Hi - The import worked smoothly as far as I can tell at a quick glance. Thank You

So Eagle imports are still badly broken and you guys dropped support for pre version 6 files :frowning: